Standard Returns and Exchanges Policy
- We hope you are delighted with your order. However, if it doesn't float your boat, or it’s not up to scratch, don’t worry, just send it back to us within 30 days of receipt and, providing it is in its original condition, we’ll gladly refund or exchange it for you.
- Just fill in the Returns Form and we will send you a returns label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
- Once we have received your returned item(s), we will process it as quickly as possible. However, if we’re really busy, it can take up-to 7 days from the date of receipt, or up to 10 days during the busy Christmas and Holiday periods. Should you have any queries about the status of your return, please get in touch with our friendly customer service team via our Contact Form .
We’ll aim to get back to you within 24 hours, but usually sooner.
Cancellations and Amendments
Unfortunately, once an order has been placed we are unable to cancel it or make any changes to it. If you do change your mind, please wait to receive the parcel and return it back to us using the procedure above.
- We really hope that your order arrives in one piece, but in the event of any products being faulty, we will cover the cost of the postage and either refund or exchange the products for you, up to 30 days after receipt of the item by you, providing you have proof of purchase (your order details).
- Just complete our Returns Form including photos of the faulty item(s) and our friendly customer service team will either exchange or refund the product(s) for you, subject to inspection of the returned goods.
Changed your mind?
- Providing you have proof of purchase (your order details), we are happy to offer a refund on undamaged goods for up to 30 days after receipt of the item by you (subject to inspection of the returned goods).
- If you are returning undamaged/non-faulty products, then the cost of returning the product to us is your responsibility.
- Before returning any undamaged or non-faulty items to us, we do ask that it is in the same condition as when you first bought it, ensuring the tags and/or security seals are still attached and it is in the original packaging (where possible). B. To be eligible for an undamaged/non-faulty return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Please ensure you have taken reasonable care to make certain that it is returned safely and not damaged in transit. Please use/include the original packaging where possible.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain number of days (dependent upon your payment method provider).
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your payment method account again.
- Then contact your payment method company/bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted as there is often some processing time required.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us here.
Can’t find the information you’re looking for?
Please get in touch with our friendly customer service team via our Contact Form