When will I be charged for my order?
- We will charge your payment method when the items in your order are despatched.
- Whilst every possible step is taken to ensure stock accuracy, if we process a sale of any product which is subsequently found to be out of stock, we will credit back a refund to your payment method as soon as possible and advise you accordingly
Which payment methods does KnitIQ accept?
- We accept all major credit/ debit cards on our website - Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, American Express and PayPal
- For everyone's protection, we check the details of every first order with the fraud protection agencies and these checks may be repeated with future orders.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed on to the fraud prevention agencies.
- Law enforcement agencies may have access to and use this information.
Will I be charged Sales Tax?
- All prices on the site are quoted in USD ($) exclusive of sales tax. Where appropriate applicable state sales tax based on your shipping address will be applied at the checkout.